Magazine values

I have several Model Airplane News magazines dating from the 1950's - the oldest being from 1951. Most are in good condition with some having just the cover missing. The pages have yellowed over time but are generally in good shape. Does anyone know what these magazines are worth or where I could find out their value?

Reply to
blueleader

Check eBay--see if anything like this is being sold.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

There is, generally from $ 1.00 to maybe $10.00 in great shape.

The Old Timer

Price depends on how much space they take up and what condition.

With about twenty cases of excess books and magazines making life difficult in the office and garage I tend to sell cheap, $1-2 per issue on magazines, $3-10 on books.

The older magazines in good condition can fetch more, but missing pages and especially covers really kills value.

Good luck,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72