Model Rail magazine Disposal

Anyone interested in a set of Model Rail magazines running from Winter

1998 to December 2004. I think there are three copies missing but I'm in the middle of a clear up and I might unearth the missing copies. Yours for the taking away, or they will go to Oxfam or the dump.

Carriage would probably be extortionate since the pile weighs a lot, so it would probably be better being a pickup job. I live near Bristol, but work during the week at Denham, near Uxbridge, so could get the magazines to West London if necessary.

All the magazines are in good condition.

Jim.

Reply to
JimG

Probably too late Jim but are there any left? I specially need Issue 13 November 1999 (for the Blue Pullman Masterclass article) but other Mags would be welcome. Can anyone else help? John.

url:

John Sope

Was there any issue in particular you were looking for, besides the Blue Pullman?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Thank you Kim. The Blue Pullman Masterclass article is the priority but I would like to compile a full set of Model Rails; not for commercial purpose, I hasten to add. - John

url:

John Sope