Where can I buy silicone and resin for modelmaking?

Hi

Does anyone know an internetshop (in EU) that sells stuff for silicone moulds and resin casting! So far I haven't found a proper one using google.

Any tips and tricks in mould making and casting welcome :-)

Reply to
Søren

Hi Søren

I know of 2 here in the UK that might have what you want;

4D modelshop
and

Alec Tiranti Ltd

Hope this helps

Regards Martin

Reply to
Martbuang

try here

neil.

Reply to
mumbles

There is an e-bay shop that sells everything you need, however due to the nature of these substances I don't know about international postage. You would have to mail them to make sure that they can arrange delivery.

Anyway here's the link:

Best of luck.

Marshon

Reply to