Model Rail Mag

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get Model Rail Mag posted to you,
other that Great Magazines.
I started my subscription in December 2008 for a year and this is the second
time I have had problems with delivery.
Great Magazines said on April 7th they would send out another copy when I
informed them my April copy had not arrived.
Reply to
Bill B
Try
OR
You can also get a copy sent for you @ W.H. Smith but you wiull have to collet it from the store !
Chris
Reply to
chris.brett58
Reserve a copy at your local newsagent.
MBQ
Reply to
Man at B&Q
I gave up on Great Magazines after the first two issues of my new sub failed to arrive. Asked for, and received a full refund. Now I browse the local shop and only buy if there is something of interest to me.
Reply to
Peter James
I ask .... do 'Great Magazines' use Royal Mail or one of these companies that use joe public with a car / van to deliver ?
Chris
Reply to
chris.brett58
Royal Mail, at least for the final leg to your door.
MBQ
Reply to
Man at B&Q