Model Rail Mag

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get Model Rail Mag posted to you, other that Great Magazines. I started my subscription in December 2008 for a year and this is the second
time I have had problems with delivery. Great Magazines said on April 7th they would send out another copy when I informed them my April copy had not arrived.
Add pictures here
✖

You can also get a copy sent for you @ W.H. Smith but you wiull have to collet it from the store !
Chris
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 20, 10:20 pm, snipped-for-privacy@o2.co.uk wrote:

Reserve a copy at your local newsagent.
MBQ
Add pictures here
✖

I gave up on Great Magazines after the first two issues of my new sub failed to arrive. Asked for, and received a full refund. Now I browse the local shop and only buy if there is something of interest to me.
Add pictures here
✖
I ask .... do 'Great Magazines' use Royal Mail or one of these companies that use joe public with a car / van to deliver ?
Chris
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 24, 2:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@o2.co.uk wrote:

Royal Mail, at least for the final leg to your door.
MBQ
Add pictures here
✖