1/72 seated pilot figures

I'm looking for seated 1/72 scale aircrew figures (all eras), as well as WWII
gunners in various poses. I have lots of spare parts and decals to trade. Can
anyone help?
Thanks
Ed
Reply to
ModelerET2
The Squadron's new January flyer has an ad for a B-17 crew in 1/72nd scale from "Legend Productions".....but it's $20.97 Check out their web site at
Harry
I'm looking for seated 1/72 scale aircrew figures (all eras), as well as WWII gunners in various poses. I have lots of spare parts and decals to trade. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ed
Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec