1/72 seated pilot needed

Hi:

I need a 1/72 seated pilot. If anyone have one please, e-mail me.

Thanks

Reply to
Familia aides

What era and what country? I've got some modern pilots, but nothing WWII era.

Mike Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

perhaps a general hint as to what for might help.

Its for an F-15 israeli aircraft.

Reply to
Familia aides

I know I don't have any IDF pilots, but might have a spare US seated pilot from the Monogram A-10 kit. Problem is we're moving this and next week and all my stuff is in boxes.

where are you located? The reason I ask is it might take forever to get one to you overseas.

Try hyperscale ,

the plane trading discussion group.

or aircraft resource center

their discussion group

or even Armorama (which sounds like an armor only site, but has lots of plane builders and quite an international membership as well.)

post in the a/c forum

I'd be willing to bet if you posted there you'd have replies and offers within the day.

If those fall through and you're still interested in the pilot, drop me an email. Just remove diespam to reply.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

that helps a lot.