Wanted: old collection of 1/48th WWII vehicles, any condition

Hi,

I'm interested in buying some old (built or unbuilt) 1/48th scale WWII model tanks, trucks, guns and figures, hulks, spare parts box's, decals, or just that old box in the attic with all the leftovers from your childhood. I'd like to repair them and use them for wargaming with my kids.

Jim Denberger Edgewood Wa.

Reply to
JDenberger