Hasagawa Tornado GR1 1/72 Scale

I was looking through My spares box and found that I had a complete 1/72 scale model of the Tornado GR1 by Hassagawa, well it would be if the lwer rear fusalage was not missing. Does anyone have a spare that they are not going to use that they can send me?

Thanks in advance

Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Gondor

That's a real shame. It's really the nose that needs to be replaced - it's a terrible rendition.

Chek

Reply to
Chek

is it much diff from Italeri one, thats as close as i can get to helping

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Sorry Jlian, but its not

Alastair

Reply to
Gondor

no probs, i had a hase fusalarge but couldnt find it, the one in the balck marking, special box, it was 5 years ago since i last saw ut and i think she made me lob it..........good luck hunting

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I have an unopenrd PP Aeroparts detail set for one of those if your interested? (Hasagawa Tornado GR1)

Steve

Reply to
Steve M

Yes I am interested Steve, please email Me so we can make an arangement over the detail set Gondor

Reply to
Gondor