Dragon Me1101

After sorting through various piles of kit boxes in the hope of finding something to reignight a burst of modeling, I found My Dragon Me1101 Nichtjager. When I opend the box I realised why I had "paused" duering the building process. I had been following the kit instructions up to the point where the fusalage halfs were to be glued together. At this stage I decided to atatch the engine covers. At this stage I found that the exhaust of the engine and the covers did not match. I am hopeing that I may get sudgestions from various members of this group towards a resolution where the exhaust and covers match up, maybe like the box cover?

Thanks in advance

Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Sorry Alastair but on the one I made years ago I left the engine covers open to allow the engine detail to be viewed, though it does provide an option.

I found it a nice little kit and the canopy was very nice & clear to show the cokpit detail and was one of the 1st kits I used with photo-etch as it comes supplied with belts. Also one of the first kits I airbrushed and it came out quite well, though it has sonce been damaged in various moves and needs repairs, which I'll get to one day.

Cheers, Stephen.

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.