Academy 1/72 B-29 atomic bomber question

Hello, Just confused about 1/72 Academy's B-29 Atomic bombers: Does the Enola Gay kit include both the LB and FM a-bombs? I have heard that the Bock's Car kit has both, but wasn't sure about the EG kit.

Thanks!

Reply to
Pauli G

I can confirm that the Bock's Car kit has both as I own that both of the bombs are in that kit. The Fat Man bomb is on its own sprue but the Tall Boy bomb is on a sprue which has a diferent style of propeller so may not be included as I dont know if Enola Gay used the same propellers or not.

I hope this is of some use, All the best Alastair Macfarlane

Reply to
Alastair Macfarlane