Question about Aeromaster's 72-129 : B-29's Over Korea, Pt. 1

Hello, I recently got this sheet via a trade with a friend. It looks great, but I wonder about the accuracy of the indian logo on the tail. It's a very abstract-looking native american design (supposed to be a indian brave in profile). I took a look at some B-29/Korea veteran group's websites, and found a patch for this indian design, and it's a much more traditional-looking profile.

So my rambling question is, has anyone ever seen a photo of the tail of a 19th BG/28th BS B-29 that has this abstract-looking indian logo on it?

THANK YOU!

Reply to
Pauli G