Italeri Henschel Hs-129 B-1

Hello, I am looking for the instructions for painting Italeri kit #73 Henschel Hs-129 B-1 in the North African markings if someone could e-mail to me. I am short of references for this version of the Hs-129.

Thanks in advance, Alan

Reply to
Alan Kelly

Hs-129.

I just finished the Hasegawa 1/48 B-1 about 3weeks ago in the Trop version...I will send you the painting instructions this pm...

Is this the 1/72 version? If it is, that is a nice kit....

Frank Collins IPMS 29961

Reply to
frankie36