XF-85 Goblin

Does anyone have, or know where to find, any pics of the dry lake landing by Ed Schoch of the Goblin on 23 August, 1948?

I've got a multitude of other pics, drawings, etc., of the XF-85, but this seems to be difficult to find.

Reply to
fairsailor

Do you mean the landing with the smashed canopy? If so, I believe I have seen a picture of it. I will check my references, but it will take a few days.

Rob de Bie My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie