New Revell 1/48 Ar-234 and Hs-129 - Hasegawa origin or... ?

Hello, I need to know what is the origin of new Revell 1/48 kits of Ar-234C and Hs-129 ? Is that Ar-234 Hasegawa or Hobbycraft or ... ? How about Hs-129 kit ? If Revell Ar-234C ( four engines) is actually reboxed Hasegawa Ar-234 kit, is it possible to make Ar-234B (two engines) out of it ? Thanks in advance, Zac

Reply to
Zac

through an act of kindness, i know there is a great hobbycraft 234b. beautiful kit with pe available.

in article snipped-for-privacy@zg.tel.hr, Zac at snipped-for-privacy@zg.tel.hr wrote on

9/8/03 4:10 PM:

The Revell Ar-134C is an all new kit, via Hasegawa, and as far as I remember does not share any major parts with the earlier Hawsegawa Ar-234B. So no, you can't make a B from a C. They were different aircraft anyway.

As for the Hs-129, I assume it's the earlier Hasegawa kit in a RoG box since that has become the custom of R-M of late. (Lucky for us I might add)

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Okay guys listen up. Revell/Monogram and Hasegawa pooled their resources and developed the AR-234, jointly. Hasegawa released the twin engine version. Revell via the Promodeler division released the 4 engine machine. Now if Revell Germany is releasing a twin or quad engine plane then it is indeed a Hasegawa kit or Revell kit depending on how you view things. BTW they are nice kits.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant