Need Hs-129 1/48 Desert scheme decals

I am looking for decals for Hasegawa's 1/48 Hs-129B-1 in the desert scheme of 8./SchG 2. I heard that Revels Hs-129 (actually Hasegawa) comes with the desert scheme decals. Also Micro-scale (super-scale) makes them. So if someone wants to sell or trade please let me know. Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan Kelly

Alan,

Both the Hasegawa Hs129B-1 and the Revell Hs129B-2 come with decals for aircraft in the desert scheme.

HTH,

Reply to
Spook

Reply to
Alan Kelly

No desert scheme but here's some jazzy camo:

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper