Re: 1:32 prop for FW190 Hasegawa

Because Revell has reboxed this kit ( as an 190 F-8) it would be much easier to obtain it there because they have a really good parts service, however you'll need the kit number which is 4716, and the part number so you might ask someone here that has got a Revell instruction sheet for the part number. This kit is currently in production so it should be easy to obtain the part.

HTH,

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"S Smith" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.charter.net...

I have the hasegawa 1;32 FW190 kit but have discovered that it is > missing the propellor. I am wondering if anyone knows of a place > where I might get one or some way a prop could be fabricated. > > Thanks... Steve
Reply to
Erik Wauters