New ??? Testors kits

I noticed an ad in Finescale Modeler for Tower Hobbies

that showed NEW 1/32 F-117 & NEW 1/72 B-2 Bomber fron Testors

Ther is no mention of these on Testors website.....but the descriptions on the Tower website were different - decal options for both kits - are these NEW TOOLING or just NEW BOXES?

A new tooled B-2 would be nice - LG & weapons bays with some detail. A new correct F-117 in 1/32 scale would be nice too......

Just wundrin'

TIA Bubbaearle

Reply to
N.O.Y.F.B.

If they are new tool, I, Matthew Brown, will eat my own hat.

Matt

Reply to
killfile

If the B-2 is indeed the "old" Testors kit, it still is worth getting if you're looking for 1/72 AGM-69 SRAM missiles. As far as I know, this B-2 kit contains the only AGM-69 Short Range Attack Missiles in

1/72 scale. These could be used on (early) B-1 Lancers, B-52s, and FB-111As.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Sagara

The F-117 is probably the (bad) italeri kit reboxed.

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"N.O.Y.F.B." schreef in bericht news:GvDrb.29634$ snipped-for-privacy@clmboh1-nws5.columbus.rr.com...

Reply to
Erik Wauters