Hasegawa F-106 5th FIS?

Heya guys!

I was told that there's a more recent issue of the Hasegawa 1/72 scale F-106 that has decals for the 5th FIS Spitten Kittens. Having livedat Minot AFB for a good portion of my life I've got a thing for the 5th FIS, and would be very interested in a different set of decals from the old Microscale ones.

Does the kit exist, and if so, what is the kit number and box art?

Thanks in advance!

-- ________________________________________________________________ "Arrogance and stupidity in one package, how convenient!" -Amb. Londo Molari Andy Hill (the Draken) ASE Master Auto Tech, P2 Parts, IMACA Certified

Reply to
Drew Hill

Cannot see that the new release has 5th FIS decals, see

and search on 1/72 F-106. Could be two options in the kit, though.

There is also an Experts Choice sheet available in 1/48 (48-16), possibly in

1/72 as well?

Good Luck! Sten

Reply to
Sten

The F-106 kit that was out in the late 80s continaed 5th FIS decals along with the Mass. ANG, which is on the box art. Your interest in the 5th is echoed here, as I am doing a F-15A using the scarce Expert's Choice 1/72 decals I got via Ebay. When I am doen with that, I need to complete a F-16A/C for the ND ANG and and F-4D to have a good representation of the North Dakota Air Force. :)

David

Reply to
DTRT227