Need ND ANG Decals / Hobbycraft Scorpion Question

Yet another question,

I'm building a collection of North Dakota ANG aircraft and need a set of F-89 decals. I've already got the HC F-89J kit, but the guard also flew the D version. I've got a D currently on the workbench and would like to get another set of the decals from a J kit.

So, does anyone have a set they're willing to part with?

Does anyone know if the MOST RECENT issue of the Academy F-89J have the NDANG decals? I'd be willing to buy another kit but want to make sure that it has the decals I want.

Thanks in advance!

-- ________________________________________________________________ "Arrogance and stupidity in one package, how convenient!" -Amb. Londo Molari Andy Hill (the Draken) ASE Master Auto Tech, P2 Parts, IMACA Certified

Reply to
Drew Hill