Panda C-17 !?!?

There's been info flying around starting in the beginning of the year that Panda was going to be putting out a 1/72 C-17. When will we be seeing it? Will we see it?

Inquiring big kit builders want to know! :)

-- ________________________________________________________________ "Arrogance and stupidity in one package, how convenient!" -Amb. Londo Molari Andy Hill (the Draken) ASE Master Auto Tech, P2 Parts, IMACA Certified

Reply to
Drew Hill

I don't think so ... it was on their web site back in the April/May time frame, but it's not there any more. I thought it was too good to be true.

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

It's still there - you have to page through their catalog to get to it.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Indeed it is ... thank you, Al. I hadn't looked thru the catalog that thoroughly. I'm still not holding my breath even though I would REALLY like a C-17!

Dean

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks