In the Beginning

Hi all,

I've been a regular lurker for about 6 months now, and this is my first post. I'm about to start on a small/med layout in my basement(n-scale). I just wanted to thank everyone for all the good ideas that are posted here. They are appreciated. I started a photo album for pics of my progress for all to see... the only thing there is a pic of my first turnout that I built. (yeah, I know I forgot the guardrails. They have been 'retrofitted') It works flawlessly (now) on my test track.

Question... i would like to use ground throws for these turnouts... what would be best!

Thanks Mike

Michael

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Agree. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE