New pics: Weathered ore car & layout, In-ko-pah RR

I just posted a few new pics of my large scale outdoor layout, beginning with this one:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u009006&a2116967&pu135670
The first photo shows a pair of Bachmann ore cars. I painted and weathered the one on the left. On the right is an ore car straight out of the box, for comparison. The second pic shows the weathered car on my layout.
The third pic show construction of the upper level tunnels and the steps with go over them. Two of the steps can be lifted out to provide access to the middle of the tunnels.
The last pics are two views of the west end mountain, still under construction but significant progress has been made. Lots of nice rock work went into this.

That's sure nice work you're doing, Ray. You're moving right along with your railroad. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Bill wrote:

Thanks! Progress has been a bit slow lately, partly due to the holidays and partly due to the short daylight hours. But it's coming along ok. I'll have some more pics pretty soon.
BTW, our grandkids were here for a few days, and the girls (ages 5 and 7) had great fun "helping" grandpa with his railroad. The little one washed some rocks and the older one broke some rocks. :)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

[...]
Well done, Ray!