C-17 Globemaster kit yet?

As the years tick by, I'm still waiting for a decent kit of the McDonnell Douglas/Boeing C-17. I remember a couple years back, Panda(?) was on the verge of releasing a kit but it hasn't appeared. The only decent likeness aside from the awful Combat kit has been the 1/400 diecast replica as far as I know.

Anyone have any info on a glimmer of hope for this plane?

T.B.

Reply to
TB