Class 17 Info Req'd

Does anyone have any photos of Class 17 cab interiors, particularly the second man positions. Drawings or references to sources of information also welcome. Thanks in advance. Steve Ontario

Reply to
Steve5Skis

There was an article in The Railway Magazine about 3 years ago with cab interior phots. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea where to find my copy (and my scanner's up the creek as well) ...... sorry! Try Colin Marsden via

as IIRC he wrote the article.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan