Eta-2 Actis Class Jedi Interceptor kit

Hi all,

I'm building the model kit of the Jedi Starfighter (Eta-2 Actis class) from ROTS. Does anyone have any photos, schematics, drawings, or the like that show the landing gear? I've got a handle on the front gear, but not the rear. The kit is odd...an in-flight stand, no landing gear, and no pilot! I figured I could fabricate gear easier than a tiny pilot.

Also, and good variants other than the Anakin/Obi-wan versions? I'm leaning toward the Hasbro inspired Mace Windu purple variant...

Thanks,

Jack

Reply to
Jack Smith