English instructions for Fine Molds Tie Fighter, Interceptor, Jedi Starfighter...?

Hi!
I've just received my Fine Molds TIE Fighter from HLJ. I didn't expect
English instrucions with it, since X-Wing didn't have one also. But the
HLJ has posted English instructions for X-Wing on their website, but
none for the Tie Fighter. Since I'm buying all SW fighters from Fine
Molds, I was wondering, if there are English instructions on the Net for
them...
Cheers,
Bostjan
Reply to
Bostjan Lemut
You can find pretty detailed "bench" reviews for the FineMolds Jedi StarFighter, X-Wing Fighter, & Tie Fighter at Guntruck Studios
Bill Blakely

Site Timeline