English instructions for Fine Molds Tie Fighter, Interceptor, Jedi Starfighter...?

Hi!

I've just received my Fine Molds TIE Fighter from HLJ. I didn't expect English instrucions with it, since X-Wing didn't have one also. But the HLJ has posted English instructions for X-Wing on their website, but none for the Tie Fighter. Since I'm buying all SW fighters from Fine Molds, I was wondering, if there are English instructions on the Net for them...

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut