Class 442 Wessex Electric Kit

Hi All,

I'm presently building the Hurst Models kit for the Wessex Electric Class

442, in it's documentation it tells you to remove the bogies and discard them as Mark 3 Coach bogies aren't correct. But what do I replace them with??

My Platform 5 book of Stock says that he trailers have "T4" bogieson them whilst the MBLS has 2 "P7" motor bogies on it, the kit documentation suggests that Hursts sell Cast bogies for the kit, but I can't see them listed on their website, and my knowledge says that Mark 1 bogies ought to do the job as the 442 was built around the engine of the 4-REP.

Please can i ask o nthe experience of someone here who has built the kit to ask what they did.

Many Thanks Graham

Reply to
Graham Kendall

On 05/08/2006 15:57, Graham Kendall said,

I haven't got experience of these kits, but surely if the instructions tell you to throw away one type of bogie they must tell what to replace it with, don't they? If not, I would ask Hurst Models directly and maybe they'll correct the glaring omission in their instructions.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Apologies to all Named above, It's my mistake, I've revisited all of the HM website and found the relevant parts - I feel a plonker sometimes!

Thanks to All

Graham

Reply to
Graham Kendall