Westland Wessex

Checked my 4+ Wessex book, no fotos....i dont know the version type, its not made by Revell or Italeri too.

It has a wierd front squarish front end, with a big lump on its nose. I have some fotos of the real thing, and i have been asked to make 3 models of it.

Anyone know which version im on about? is there a aftermarket conversion? taaa

Reply to
Jules

Check your e-mails.

Ian