Italeri's bad customer service ???

Hi, we are a group of argentinian modellers. We all have in common that all of us were dissapointed with the Italeri costumer service. We write
individually to Italeri from his web page, asking for some missing parts and decals.In some cases the customer services led us to the argentinian retailer, but the retailer here in only a store, they dont have a customer service.We write again to Italeri explaining the situation and asking again for his help, but Italeri never answer us. Taking in some forums and with friends, we manage to know that all of us are disappointed in the same way by Italeri. We dont know if the customer service are like this for customer of all the world or only with us, from South America, Argentina. We post this same message in several web forums, to ask other modeller for his experience with Italeri customer service and asking for some answer from Italeri.
Thank you.

had
english.
7
remind
:/
I know when i call German companies i try to speak German, which is pretty poor but they most do speak English, or can understand modelling words...exept 1 shop in Zittau who wouldnt talk to me full stop or help me as i was English.....luckily Deutsch IPMS have come to the aid and got me the decals i needed, they asked me to take pics of the 32nd Trump Mig21 F13 when done and write a small article, as to why i wanted to build it for a girls father who took me to a old airbase to see jets last year. I will try to write it in German too, it will be bad but my English aint too great either.
Jules wrote:

Hope you post the MiG 21 F13 pics on the binaries group Julian, I'd be very interested in seeing them mate.
Regards Simon
I will, the German IPMS guy asked me to send images and a short story of the model, along with my visit to see the real thing for there IPMS website, so i had better make it look good, not made a model in ages....
I bought some 72nd/48th decals last year and i asked if they had a decal bank, could they send me the ones i need, but hes sending me 2 sheets of brand new unused from another guy so maybe straight from a model shop or the guy who makes them, its the same brand but on my sheets they dont list 32nd and i got no reply from a email some months ago.
Im doing a really worn tatty paint job plane as the one i have many fotos of when i stood next to it.

Jules wrote:

Nice one m8.......might even inspire me to start my 1/48 Fujimi Mig 21bis
:-)

the
so
the
32nd
fotos of

I have about 12 of the 72nd Fujimi, nearly one of each of the box art/decals they did, i just darnt build one as they seem so hard to find, but maybe if i can find one of the more common ones again i will do one. I must say the Revell 72nd F13 was great...pity they dont do more variants, sure to be a good seller.
Jules wrote:

OOOOP....meant to say ACADEMY Mig !.....sorry 'bout the brainfart......:-(

I heard the 48th kits were good, way undersized cockpit but generally good detail.