customer service Air Dynamics of NY

Anyone had customer service problems with nyblimp.com, aka Air Dynamics of
New York??
I wanted a good source for carbon fiber rods and put in an order three weeks
ago, got it with items missing but charged for, sent an email, nothing, 5
days later sent another email, nothing, 5 days later sent another email,
nothing............. I hate to waste long distance charges for $5 (unless
all else fails), but this kind of crap really gets me warm under the
collar - just on principle alone!
Cheers
Don
Reply to
Don Parker
Don, I am also having problems with Air Dynamics of New York (NYBLIMP).
Sent in an order last month, Credit card was charged, but no shipping or order status at all to date. I have left messages on the phone mail for both numbers listed, Sent pages with no response, Got a live person one time who said that she would pass my request for status on to Gabe. Still no response.
If I don't get a status by tomorrow, I am going to start threads on several RC Bulletin boards asking if Air Dynamics is still in business.
Doesn't appear that their site has been updated since May 20 (Just after their move).
Maybe if we can find someone who knows Gabe or is close to their location, they can find out what is going on!!!
Gus...
Reply to
Gus
Hi Gus, I finally gave up and sent a letter to Visa to protest the charges for missing goods. Damn shame to have to go to that trouble for $5.50, but........ Guess I'm lucky to have even gotten a partial order from the sound of things......
I did find another source for carbon fiber that appears to be right on top of things; got a email to confirm order, an email when it was being processed, and one to give the tracking number - AND excellant prices!!

Don
Reply to
Don Parker
I don't know if I'm paying top dollar or doing well. I use
for my supplies. If you'd take a look and let me know if I'm doing okay or not... I'd thank you.
Reply to
Seth
that link didn't work mk
Reply to
MK
I think the site is fully down and abandoned. I went every which way you can go and even the links are down in the site itself. You can find the cached site at http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:p_5qbzg_U9wJ:ecom.citystar.com/hang-em-high/ushop/index.cgi+hang-em-high+carbon+rods&hl=en
Reply to
Seth
Central Hobbies carries cf rods.
Darrol Cady.
I have used both with no problems.
John VB
Reply to
jjvb
For everyone interested, Hang-em-High has had server problems in th
past, so I assume that it is happening again.
Their address is: Hang-em-High Fabrics 1420 Yale Ave Richmond, VA 23224
Tel: (804) 233-6155
You might also send a note to: snipped-for-privacy@erols.com They have catalogs of their products available also. Gus..
-- Gu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gus's Profile:
this thread:
Gus
After looking at the other sites mentioned, I'll stick wit
Hang-em-High. Gus..
this thread:
Gus
I talked to Ken Hill at ACE Sim RC, and he thinks that Bonni
(Hang-em-High) is just closed for the long holiday. Try again o Monday. Gus..
this thread:
Gus