Life Like Customer Service

Just wanted to let everyone know that Life Like replaced all 4 axles and all 8 wheels on my proto 2000 GP7 after one of the axle gears split.
After a quick phone call they said it was a known problem and replacements would be sent out free of charge. Two days later I had them in hand. I was only expecting the gears, but they send fully assembled wheels and axle gears.
Way to go Life Like!
--
Kelly Regan
Home Page: http://mysite.verizon.net/the.regans/index.html

Yup, same, No service from Aussie...
do you have an email address you 'spoke' to?

Because they don't know where in Europe that is! Or why you speak English.("Funny, you don't _sound_ like Arnold...) You know, Austria - Australia...American youth are legendary for the lack of knowledge about the world, and some adults also.
Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

I emailed them last week about a similar problem, but I have 5 units down.(20 gears) They emailed me back Friday morning and stated they would send out replacements as soon as I sent them my address. I did so immediately, hopefully I will have them next week! Chooch
Which email address?

I just explained what I needed and asked what i needed to do to get them. Simple huh? Chooch
I just explained my needs, and asked what I needed to do to get the required parts. They emailed me back the next day asking for my address. Simple huh? I'll let you know when I get them! Chooch
p.s. Sorry if this double posts, the gremlins have been nipping at my PC's heels all day. Must be sunspots!
When they answered I said:
"Hello, I have a GP7 with a broken axle gear and need to get a replacement"
Life Like: "Yes, that is a known problem and we will send them out right away, can I have your address."
That was it.
The 800 number is on there web site here: http://www.lifelikeproducts.com/train/index.htm

--
Kelly Regan
Home Page: http://mysite.verizon.net/the.regans/index.html

My experience also with LifeLike on the gears. Excellent customer service Jerry
I will try again as I have 5 bl2 I no longer want, gp7, gp9,proto 1000 f3 with this problems
Anthony Chambers
My e-mail is theantman1@big(fish)pond.com note remove (fish) to reply directly as I am stll trying to get rid of ms spam mainly
I will e-mail today and ring this morning at 6.am ar am to try to get them maybe I spoke to the wrong person thanks
"