Great customer service at Horizon hobby JR repair center

Just after Christmas I sent in my old JR X388S radio to Horizon Hobby so that its internal battery is replaced. I was expecting a call from Horizon on how much the repair cost would be but, instead, this afternoon FedEx delivered a package that contained my old radio fully repaired. Horizon hobby not only had replaced the backup battery, they also replaced the fuse and performed a functional test. All at no charge! This was a pleasant surprise. Kudos to Horizon hobby. MN

Reply to
ahdofu

They may read this group. :) I am impressed. mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamilton