PLANO customer service!

Another one of those customer service "attaboy"s: While taking my Plano 7592

4 drawer tackle box out of my car at NARAM-44, I managed to break off the handle. It's really a drag to lug something that big without the handle. In my usual procrastination mode, I waited until last weeks semi-final NARAM-45 preparation to do something about it. I called the Plano factory, and 2 days later a new handle was in my mail box. No charge, no "when did you buy it", no "receipt?", just excellent and FAST customer service. Of course, some of the speed is due to being 50 miles from the factory.

Bob Kaplow

Got contact information? I'm looking for a new enclosure for the Surefire and RTLS products. The ole blue hand boxes are not being made any more.

Reply to
Doug Pratt

Those PLANO folks are great. I bought a clear box to stor small parts for my RC Car and I needed more dividers. A phone call and they sent me as many as I needed, at no cost to me! Good People, Good Products, I definately suggest them when people want a toolbox!

James Dean Cory, D.C. NAR 75296 L2 snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
James Dean Cory, D.C.