FineMolds Tie Interceptor paint equivalent needed

I'm cruising through the Fine Molds Tie Interceptor (great kit BTW..) and have found equivalent Tamiya colors for everything so far.

EXCEPT for Gunze #74 which, since I cannot read Japanese, seems to equate to Tamiya spray AS19. I can't tell if the #74 is enamel or aqueous. But since my ancient downloaded Gunze chart does not have an enamel #74 listed and the aqueous 74 is WWII Brit 'Sky', I have to think it is an enamel.

No local shops carry Gunze anything, much less a chart.

Anyone got a name, equivalent paint,or FS# for the Gunze #74?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

C-74 is an enamel colour in the Mr. Color range. I don't have a bottle available, but it's listed as "Air Superiority Blue/Modern US Navy" at Rainbow Ten.

(H-74 would be an acrylic color in the Hobby Color range)

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

Just want to add that the equivalent Tamiya spray, AS-19, is listed as "Intermediate Blue (US Navy)"

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

John, Thanks for the quick reply. Now I know what I am looking for.

I'll have to check but it looks like the RMS folks came in with the answer first.