What will you get built this year?

All right, lets go out on a limb early and name the kits we will finish this
year.
Bandai Gasraki Raiden Powered armor (only because it is 99% done)
Tamiya late Panther G with TWS interior, Aber etch, WWII Prod tracks.
DML 251 Falke
Tamiya 251 converted to Falke with New Connections parts
AFV Club 251/9 with DML gun mount and shields... man were my AFV Club parts
warped!
Fine Molds Tie Interceptor.
There are the 6 I am sure of.
Next.

Mike
please remove "diespam" to reply
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've
misunderstood the situation.
Reply to
MLDHOC
I've been getting enough commission work that I couldn't begin to guess as paying jobs come first.
MLDHOC wrote:
Reply to
Ron
ha haha hahaha hahahahahahaha snort gurgle snurk etc...
Ya gotta be kidding me. (c:
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
DITTO!!!!!!!!!
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Charles Ryan
Built?!?!?! You actually build these things?
Seriously tho, I am inspired by "The Aviator" to build Noix's Hughes H-1 racer.
Curt
Reply to
Curt
Well, I can give you my present priorities, but how far I get on this, and whether some slammer intrudes are both open questions:
1/72 Aoshima Ta 152H: 80% done with painting begun. 1/72 DML Ta 152C: As for above. 1/72 Esoteric/Italeri Fw 190C: As for above.
I hope to have these done in time for a February contest.
1/72 Revell-Germany BV 222 (darned thing is so big that it will almost certainly slip to 2006, but I expect to work a lot on it this year.) 1/72 High Planes Mustang X: 30% done 1/72 Falcon/Heller Tempest I: 30% done
I'd like to get to these, and if the enthusiasm takes me, one or more could complete before some of the items above:
1/72 Czechmaster Westland Welkin 1/72 Kora Vickers 432 'Mayfly' 1/48 Tamiya Do 335 1/72 Valom TIS 1/72 Airfix Westland Whirlwind 1/72 Pavla Westland Whirlwind 1/72 Airfix Hs 123
Realistically, I'll get 4-5 built this year.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
Two Aeroteam Yak-11 conversions because the guy who ordered the simpler one with the gear up and a little less detail will kill me if it isn't done soon. Worse yet, he won't let me fly his Yak, subject of the models, until he has his model.
Meikraft Long Midget Mustang because I finally got decals from Aviation Usk so I don't have an excuse now.
MAI Payen Pa.22 because it's about half done and I havn't finished one of my own kits in ages.
Muroc Models Ames AD-1 because it's 90% done.
MAI Beech Super King Air because I need a fnished model for advertising and I am finally getting the second decal done.
Reality check: probably two of the above because I have a house to overhaul. :-(
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
Most likely... more gundam, possibly a figure or two. The aircraft, since they need different painting approaches, will probably not get built til I find somewhere a bit more permanent.
Reply to
EGMcCann