Heljan supply

Hi guys,

To throw another aspect of the Heljan threads into the equation....

I prefer (where possible) to support my local model shop (Steyning, West Sussex), but they report that they are unable to get any joy out of Heljan with regard to stocking the range.

Any suggestions? Apparently they have tried writing & e-mailing, but have not even had the courtesy of a reply.

Neal.

Neal Ball

"Neal Ball" wrote

Heljan can be slow in answering emails depending upon their work load at any particular time.

I had no trouble getting a Heljan account when they first entered the British market, but it could of course now be that they think they have adequate coverage in the UK.

All I can suggest is that your local shop keep trying.

John,

53A Models, Hull.
Reply to
John Turner

If you have no joy, Gaugemaster / Engine Shed are not too far away, they had Heljan stocks the last time I was in the place.

Reply to
Jerry.

Thanks guys,

Heljan have replied direct to my e-mail and the local shop (Models & Hobbies in Steyning) are talking to them direct.

Neal.

Neal Ball