Panda Hobbies C-17 Globemaster

Anyone know when the 2 C-17 kits n 1/72 scale from Panda Hobbies will be released?

T.B.

Reply to
TB

Will these have working undercarriage? ;-)

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

They only need two kits. They will be for sale only at one hobby shop in Chicago. Kim M

Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Okay, so I did a quick and rough calculation and if the original is about 53 meters in length then the model will be almost a yard in length?

Reply to
John R. Meloro

Here's a link to the website and the page that features the 2 different C-17 kits. They *are* listed as 1/72 so yeah, they should be pretty big kits:

T.B.

Reply to
TB

Wow!

What's next? An injection molded C-5 with fully functioning landing gear?

Oh, wait. That was already done. :-)

Maybe (seriously) a C-54?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Well, about 2 1/2 ft, anyway. Not quite a yard.

Reply to
Frank May

Hmmm, so are these "we'd like to but no promises" or are they to be punched out by the end of 2003 (it is the '03 catalog).

That 1/35 US101 (nee EH.101) looks kinda cool ...

Bill Perez

This is probably one C-17A kit with different decals only (USAF and RAF)

Burkhard Domke Aviation Images - Aircraft in Detail

Burkhard Domke

so what are we talking.......$150 USD????

Craig

Reply to
Craig