Eduard vs Extratech?

There are listings on Hannants website for 1/72 scale Sherman kits
(105mm and, IIRC, 76mm). Are these variations on the Extratech Shermans
recently released, as they appear? Are they an entirely new series? If
they're from the same series, anyone know why the label has changed?
TIA
By the way, they don't seem to be "vaporware" like all those 1/72 Panda
kits that have been listed for years.
Mark Levine
Reply to
Mark Levine
"Mark Levine" wrote
From Eduard's November newsletter on their site
"As promised, we are releasing our first 1/72nd scale AFV kit right now. The M4A3 Sherman is based on the former Extratech kit, which was made with our cooperation. The kit contains a small PE set, even in thebasic version, and two marking options are available. The ProfiPACK kit is pending, and we expect to release it in January, with December being reserved for the M4A3 105mm kit."
HTH
Shane
Reply to
Shane Weier