1/32 scale Sea Harrier conversions are ready to sell

The title says it all really If you are after a conversion for the Revell

1/32 scale Harrier into a Sea Harrier then this is for you. I have images if anyone wants to see the item before they buy. I will post world wide . U.K. and Europe will be £7.00 and Rest of world £7.50
Reply to
john wilkes

which SHAR? FRS1 or FA2?

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Sorry guys at the moment it is only the FRS1 but in time I will probably do the Fa2

Reply to
john wilkes

I have one of these from John. Haven't built it yet but it's nice work and I recommend it to anyone after a 1/32 SHAR

David Womby

Reply to
Davidawomby

Vac-u-form or resincast??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

snipped-for-privacy@nildram.co.uk (john wilkes) wrote in :

Do you have a Web site? Putting the photos there will make it easier for customers to find you. A simple link to your mail address will take care of the ordering process (no 'web shop' with all the associated work necessary)...

Reply to
Harro de Jong

Thank you for your comments. I don't have a web site yet but in time! In the mean time you can see some of the photo's of test shots @

If anyone is interested then please contact me direct @ snipped-for-privacy@nildram.co.uk cost are £6.50 each and they come with two canopies. John