Need references for my Junkers Ju-52 1:48 Scale

Yessss I finally got around to getting this Kit. It says Ju-52/3m kit-#

85-5612 on the side of the box. I know this isn't a new Kit but , it's New to me in the fact that this is my first Kit of this really Great Aircraft. I just picked it up last night as a very early X-Mass present to me. After opening the box to see lots -&- lots of parts I was very pleasantly pleased some of my Questions are. How good of a Kit is this , as far as the details go. And are there any kind of After Market parts and or Photo Etch for the 1:48 scale Ju-52. I have one in 1:72 scale with a Mine Detonator Ring is there an option for this in 1:48 scale and how about Floats. Wasn't there a version of this that was a Float Plane as well also are there any Web-Sites of places that have one if these on display and have pictures posted on-line. What were the weapons options for it. For instance did they use it to drop a Torpedo.

Just asking. Mostly 'cause I don't know.

I hope you will be able to help me okay.

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000