Who has Floats -&- conversion parts for the Ju-52

Can someone here tell me just who may have the Flats and Mine Sweeper and other conversion parts for the 1/48 Ju-52

It would be really very neat to build the Seaplane version and then maybe the Anti-Mine version as well. Also do any other Models of this exist in 1/48 scale like the Civilian (pre-war) version or the 1936 Olympic version. Can you get the Decals to do either of these versions. How about seats for the (pre-war) one. Are there other after market parts for it that someone might just have.

thanks very much

... Carl ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000