New Orleans model club meeting

Monday January 9, 2006 at Old Metairie Library, 2350 Metairie Rd., Metairie
LA 6:30 - 8:30pm

carl6466
Life is returning!! Congratulations!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Don't forget:
Great South TigerFest/Model Contest XIII hosted by The Flying Tigers Scale Model Builders
Saturday, January 21, 2006; 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the
St Jerome's Knights of Columbus
3310 Florida Ave, Kenner, Louisiana 70065
Can't wait. I'll be there and so will a few of us guys in Lafayette!
Reply to
Kaliste Saloom
Yesssss , Congratulations are in order.
Great job and you Guys have a really fantastic Show okay.
.
Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND --TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--
The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten ---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---
This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"
A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
cyberborg 4000