Model shows in Indianapolis and Louisville?

I find myself living halfway between Indianapolis and Louisville, and I'd like to find out about any regular model shows and swap meets in those two cities.

On March 10th I got to attend the show put on by the Roscoe Turner chapter of IPMS in Indianapolis, and really enjoyed it. And Wonderfest in Louisville on Memorial Day weekend -- wow!

Any leads would be appreciated.

-- CV

Reply to
CortxVortx

CortxVortx wrote: : : I find myself living halfway between Indianapolis and Louisville, and I'd : like to find out about any regular model shows and swap meets in those two : cities. : You can check the IPMS/USA web page to see what shows are scheduled in the area. Your best bet would be to hook up with a club in the area - they will know of the shows in the area.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

FSM lists some model events but not all. Even Scale Auto doesn't have them all. Here is the list I have for upcoming events:

Aug. 18-19...... Dayton C.A.R.B.S. Swap meet This year at the Wagner Ford Rd/I-75 fleamarket 9-5 both days

Sept 8.........Circle City Modelers, Indianapolis, IN. First Church of the Nazarine, 9401 E.25th St. 9-3

Sept 29.......SCIMA Bartholomew Co. 4H Fairgrounds Pavillion, Columbus IN.

9-4

Oct 6...........Dayton IPMS. This year in the Coliseum Montegomery Co. Fairgrounds. 9-4/5

Oct 20..........Cincinnati Scale Modelers. Scarlet Oaks Vocational School

9-4:30

Ycity Modelers( Zanesfield) has one in Aug around the 16th IIRC

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

*Taken directly from a flyer... Saturday, Oct. 20, 2007 - Indiana State Fairgrounds First Annual Indianapolis All-Hobby Swap Meet & Expo 9:00am to 4:30pm in the Pioneer Pavillion Tables: $15 ea. Admission: $5 adult, kids 12 & under free Table pre-registration form at
Richard Carpenter

I thank all of you for your input!

-- CV

Reply to