Ohio Model Shows?

Having recently returned to modeling, I was wondering if there are any Ohio model shows? I see lots of model railroad shows, but none specifically devoted to modeling. Do we just leech on to the railroaders or RC plane folks? :)

Reply to
Anonymous

Welcome back. No shows in Ohio until fall, some close by though. Check here for shows and clubs

'm a member of the Rickenbacker IPMS club in Columbus and you are more than welcome to come check us out if you like on the 2nd sunday of each month, I'm not sure which part of the state you're in. Email me at markm70@geocitiesDOTcom if you'd like more info.

Take care, Mark

Reply to
Mark M

Like Mark said, not 'til Fall but that doesn't include non IPMS shows. If you don't mind short jaunts (a couple out of state), there are some car model events coming up soon. ScaleAuto's site should have some info on these:

April 15, C.A.R.B.S swapmeet in Fairborn OH April 21, Cincinnatti Challenge 12 April 28 LT Pro shop contest Lima OH May 5(?) HMCA contest in Indianapolis

Toledo NNL this Fall (I think) Dayton IPMS Sept? Cincinnatti IPMS Oct? Columbus IPMS Feb Indianapolis IPMS March

There are other car and IPMS clubs around but not all hold annual contests/swap meets

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan