"One Six Right"

I thought I'd post some information here about our General Aviation film "One Six Right." If you love planes or aviation of any kind, I
think you'd enjoy our film. {Disregard if not interested.}
Here's a link to our DVD extra that we've posted on YouTube.
"Flight"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MahVsiQ98

Tony Briant Marketing Coordinator "One Six Right" snipped-for-privacy@onesixright.com www.onesixright.com
For further insight into how One Six Right is positively affecting General Aviation, please visit these links: 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Six_Right 5. http://www.apple.com/pro/profiles/terwilliger / 6. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475994/usercomments?filter=chrono