One six right

I am not trying to put a commercial on the site. A friend of mine sent it to me and I found that it was really neat. There is no spam to the site. Doc Ferguson There are exerpts of the DVD such as first solo,etc.

Reply to
Doc Ferguson

I highly recommend the dvd. Bought one for my dad and just had to get one for myself too.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I just heard that Discovery HD channel is going to broadcast this on Christmas night..

I have not verified this..

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave if you can verify this, please post. I would love to tape it. Doc Ferguson

Reply to
Doc Ferguson