Wanted Flying Models magazine

I need to find an Aug 1988 issue of Flying Models magazine to complete my
collection. I've developed a data base of the contents all the US model
magazines since 1956, but still have a few holes in the collection which I'm
slowly filling. The above issue is the latest issue of FM that I don't
have. I'm always happy to answer that question "where did I see that
article or how to hint?"
Larry Smith
Reply to
Larry Smith
Check with Tom Campbell at snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com or 404-872-1752. I will bet he has the issue you need. He buys and sells r/c and aviation magazine old issues.....and a very nice person, too. Tell him I told you to conatact him. Frank
Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Site Timeline