AFV modeller magazine

I would like to obtain a copy of the recent "AFV modeller" magazine issue
#35. Does anyone know where I can purchase this in the USA? This is the
latest issue that includes articles about the SdKfz 251/20 UHU. Thanks.
Reply to
Joseph Wailand
write to them. periodicals often sell back issues to increase profitability.
Reply to
someone
It is the new issue that I seek, not a back issue. I suppose I could order it from Austrailia? but I thought that maybe someone in the US might carry it. The usual internet model suppliers that I patronize (Squadron, Great Models, etc.) offer some back issues but none seem to carry the latest one.
Reply to
Joseph Wailand
sure, write or email them and ask. often the forward thrust spears the victim or some samarai jack shit.
Reply to
someone
Thanks some1. I guess that's the way to go.
Reply to
Joseph Wailand
i like to do that because it's direct support to a company and tells them we're out there.
Reply to
someone
Hello, AFV Modeller is only just out on the UK newstands, in the last weeks,so I guess any US stockist will only be getting it about now?
AFV used to provide online sales of selected articles in .pdf format, if you only want one article (the UHU one for example) that might be a better option?
MH
Reply to
max
subscriptions, back/current issues, single articles...
Reply to
Serge D. Grun
Come on, that's too easy! Why would you go to the source? ;-)
Jim
Reply to
maxpower
Oops, forgot, here's a direct link if you want the articles:

maxpower
You probably can't purchase it in the US yet as it's just out. Many local hobby shops carry AFV modeller.
In my experience, my local shops tend to o be 2 or 3 issues behind the current one (I've always assumed because they get them shipped the slow way from across the pond). So, if you can wait a few months it'll show up.
If you can't wait ... missionmodels.com tends to carry more recent issues for a steeper cost (I assume because they get them shipped the faster/more expensive way).
And, wiseowlmagazines.com sells back issues and US subscriptions.
Good luck!
Reply to
John McGrail
to practice that most endangered skill-common sense?
Reply to
someone
the hobby town in vegas must deal directly with a foreign supply source. usually by 2nd week, they have current isues.
Reply to
someone
Thanks John. I'll wait a while then.
Reply to