CVD thin film

Does anyone know where I may be able to obtain or purchase wafer samples coated with various thin films via CVD?
Suffice it to say I do not have the means to process them myself.
Thanks,

www.thomasregister.com, search for "cvd coatings".
Given my experience with unrelated products, small quantities will probably be really pricey per unit. You might ask university physics or electrical engineering departments. It's not really their job to supply samples, but maybe someone will just happen to be set up for what you need and it won't be much trouble.
--
"We don't grow up hearing stories around the camp fire anymore about
cultural figures. Instead we get them from books, TV or movies, so the

Interesting quote..
There are lot of CVD and PVD companies that can help you at my Coatings Forum:
International Forum about current problems and solutions in R&D thin films and coatings technology based in vacuum surface treatments (Surface Engineering, Industrial Coatings, Plasma Treatment,PVD and CVD coating technology) Moderator: Vasco Teixeira (Univ. Minho)
Vasco Teixeira http://vteixeira.com.sapo.pt/PVD_coatings.htm Posted at: http://www.groupsrv.com