Wanted! RailRoad Spike Supplier - Brand new ones...

Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to purchase brand new Railroad spikes?

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
John

John Spaketh Thusly:

alvin....

Alvin! .....

ALVIN!!!!!!

(he'll know)

-- Bill H. [my "reply to" address is real]

Molon Labe!

Reply to
Bill

WHAT! :/

For cryin out loud;) how many new spikes do you need, a whole keg?

All I know is, I don't know;) where to buy them and the railroad won't sell 'em.

If you want a whole keg start by talking to your local "roadmaster" and see what he suggests.

Alvin in AZ (retired signal ape)

Reply to
alvinj

Try McMaster Carr or MSC. Both have pretty decent online cat's.

And if they deign to send you a catalog, your postie will not like you much.:-) (all twenty pounds or so, each)

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones